UPDATE: The last date for submission of abstracts is extended to Oct 17
About the conference
It should be apt to say that Information Technology is an amalgamation of the Computer Technology and the Communication Technology which has grown as silver fiber in the world of Technology. In today’s scenario, IT is all pervasive in all spheres of our day-to-day activities.
Today, Computers and the Internet touch and influence almost every aspect of our lives. From the moment we wake up and up to the time we go to bed, we interact with computers and their peripherals. Developments in Information Technology are serving to bring about a second industrial revolution.
As was observed by Justice Sanjay Kaul in Justice K.S Puttaswamy v. Union of India (2017 10 SCC 1) that technology has made it possible to enter someone’s house without knocking his door.
About the Chief Guest
Ambassador Jozef Drofenik is from Republic of Slovenia. His excellency has served Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Slovenia to the Kingdom of Bhutan with seat in New Delhi, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Slovenia to the Republic of Bangladesh with seat in New Delhi, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Slovenia to the Republic of Sri Lanka with seat in New Delhi Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Slovenia to India, New Delhi.
The sub-themes of the conference (not limited to) are:
- Jurisprudential dimensions of Cyberspace
- Digitalization and E-Governance: Development, Projections and Drawbacks
- Human Rights and cyberspace use and misuse
- Privacy & Data Security: New industry standards for the Internet of Things
- Cyber space and Intellectual Property issues
- Application of Traditional territory based law on e-commerce like Taxation, International trade, commercial law and policies.
- Problems and concerns with respect to online contracts.
- Impact of Information and communication Technology on judiciary
- The Crypto-Currency: contemporary issues and challenges
- Electronic security in banking system
- Crime on Social media
- Cyber piracy
- AI (Artificial intelligence) and law
Guidelines for Submission
An Abstract of the research paper, not exceeding 300 words, accompanied by a Covering letter containing: Title of the Paper, Full Name of the Author (Maximum two authors), Complete Address with Contact Number and E-mail Address must be submitted as attachment via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The text of the abstract must be in – MS WORD FORMAT WITH TIMES NEW ROMAN, FONT OF SIZE 12 &WITH 1.5 LINE SPACING. ILI mode of citation must be strictly adhered to.
- Selected papers will be published in a book with ISBN.
Final paper submission
- Papers must be original work of the author/ authors. The text must be in – MS WORD FORMAT WITH TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT OF SIZE 12 AND WITH 1.5 LINE SPACING.
- The footnotes [no end notes] must be – TIMES NEW ROMAN WITH FONT SIZE 10 WITH LINE SPACING OF 1.0.
- Length of the paper should be between 4000- 6000 words.
- Final paper must be accompanied by the abstract.
All submissions (Abstract & Final paper) for the Conference must be sent as attachment with an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Last date for Submission of Abstract is October 17, 2018
- Last date for Submission of fee and registration form October 25, 2018
- Last date for final paper submission is October 30, 2018.
This conference is open to academicians, scholars, students and practitioners on the above theme. Prior registration for conference is compulsory.
Registration Fee details are as follows:
- Students: Rupees 1000/- for single author (Additionally Rupees 500/- for co-author, if any)
- Scholars: Rupees 1200/- for single author (Additionally Rupees 500/- for co-author, if any).
- Academicians, Lawyers: Rupees 1500/- per participant (Additionally Rupees 500/- for coauthor, if any).
- Students from NCU: Rupees 500/-for single author (Additionally Rupees 300/- for co-author, if any).
Mode of Payment
The following are the bank details for online transfer of funds:
Name: The North Cap University
Name of the Bank: Syndicate Bank
Branch: NCU, sector 23-A, Gurgaon
Account No: 82472010013980
Registration Fee can be paid via Demand Draft in favour of “The NorthCap University” payable at “Gurugram”. The Demand Draft must reach the undersigned on or before October 30th, 2018
Note: Once the payment has been made, please take a screen shot of the transaction and email it along with the scanned copy of the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Separate registration needs to be done for coauthor.
Travel and Accommodation
Delegates participating in the Conference must make their own arrangements of travel and accommodation.
Faculty Coordinator: Unanza Gulzar, Assistant Professor, Email: email@example.com
Co-coordinator: Deborisha Dutta, Assistant Professor, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dipender Chhikara, Email: email@example.com, Contact no: 8398889019
- Aishwarya Sharma, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact no: 8860443034
- Parwani Marwah, Email: email@example.com, Contact no: 9871676842
For details, view the notificationbrochure