The School of Law, NorthCap University, Gurugram is conducting one day interactive workshop on the Impact of Technology on citizens at the Heart of Smart Cities: Behavioural Aspects of their Engagement on September 10, 2018 .
Aim and Objectives of the Workshop
The interactive workshop aims to provide a broader understanding of the role citizens play in the Smart City context, and address the Why and the How of citizen engagement by discussing behavioural aspects of the phenomenon in the digital age as seen and experienced by people in comparison to the recent research on the topic.
One of the speakers in workshop will be Miss. Mateja Geder from Slovenia who is a Founder and Managing Director of GraVita Media, a company dedicated to education and business consulting, research and corporate training. She has coordinated several international projects in the field of curriculum development, e-learning, ICT and quality management.
She has been a representative of the initiative of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia Study in Slovenia in India, a regional adviser for the global network KEN (Knowledge and Economy Network), and the Founder & President of the Association of Slovenians in India.
She is ECQA certified Business Process Manager for Higher Education, a member of InCo (Innovation Communication) Movement, and a member of the EDEN Network of Academics and Professional.
- Participants are required to fill their details in the Registration Form.
- All the participants are supposed to deposit an amount of Rs.800 INR as the registration amount and in case of NCU students the amount payable is Rs. 500 INR.
- Registration Fee can be paid via Demand Draft in favour of “The NorthCap University” payable at “Gurgaon”. The Demand Draft must reach organizers by August 30, 2018 to the following address: Unenza gulzar , Asst. Professor, The North Cap University, Gurgaon, Sector 23A, Haryana 122017.
- Dipender Chhikara, Student Convener, +91-8398889019, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vishesh Sharma, Student Convener, +91-9891175009, Vishesh15llb087@ncuindia.edu
For details, view the brochure given here