The 12th NALSAR Justice Bodh Raj Sawhny Memorial Moot Court Competition is being organised from 12-14th October, 2018 in collaboration with the Bodh Raj Sawhny Memorial Trust (BRSMT), and Eastern Book Company (EBC) and SCC Online as Knowledge Partners.
The Competition will be held at NALSAR University of Law, ‘Justice City’, Shameerpet, Hyderabad. We request institutions to kindly confirm participation by September 20, 2018.
The Moot shall be judged by esteemed lawyers involved in the practice of Constitutional Law from across the country and judicial clerks from the Supreme Court of India. Further, there shall be practitioners from Tax Law to share their expertise in exploring the legal nuances of the problem with the Teams.
Click here to Register for the moot.
Registration closes on 20th September, 2018.
Click here for the registration form. Kindly fill in the required details and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest.
Additionally, participants would be eligible for the following awards:
1. Winning Team: The winning team will receive a trophy and prize worth Rs. 30,000/- and one-year access cards to SCC Online Web Edition worth Rs. 22,000/- each to all team members.
2. Runner Up Team Award: The runners up team will receive atrophy and prize worth Rs. 20,000/- and one-
year access cards to EBC Learning worth Rs. 5,000/- each to all team members.
3. Best Oralist shall receive a trophy and prize worth Rs. 7,500/-
4. Second Best Oralist shall receive prize worth Rs. 5,000/-
5. The team with the Best Memorials will receive a trophy and prize worth Rs. 7,500/-
6. Best Researcher will receive prize worth Rs. 5,000/-
7. All teams qualifying the Memorial Elimination Round shall receive one-month access to the SCC online Web Edition worth Rs. 999/- each.
For further clarifications please feel free to contact Moot Court Committee
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad at email@example.com.