LexIngenious is a corporate legal advisory and documentation practice established with the aim of enabling progress by finding practical and efficient legal solutions. We are inviting applications for internship for the months of September – December 2018.
Statement of Requirement
We require an innovation-driven, hard working, stellar law graduate or a student currently pursuing a degree in law.
Key Exposure Areas
- Conducting legal research and drafting research notes on issues involving corporate law, intellectual property rights, foreign investments, start ups, e-contracts etc.
- Reviewing documents and assisting in legal due diligence.
- Assisting in drafting and executing documents, making applications for incorporation, statutory registrations, permits, including trademark, copyright, tax exemption, start-up registration and FCRA.
- Drafting and filing RTI applications with appropriate government authorities on various corporate law matters, including filing follow-on correspondence and coordination.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Current graduates from/ enrolled in a degree in law.
- Basic knowledge of corporate law, intellectual property rights, contracts and information technology.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows, Gmail, Dropbox and Skype.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, including the ability to type in English.
- Minimum commitment of 4 weeks.
- Strong personal integrity and ethical standards.
Candidates applying for a particular month from September to December 2018, must send their applications on or before 25th of the preceding month.
Address: LexIngenious, 3rd Floor, Kushal House, 39, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019