The 2nd Edition of KLE Society’s Law College MUN’18. KLESLC MUN zealous invites you to this conference where you shall get the opportunity to enhance your skills and present a plethora of ideas.
KLESLCMUN is an extraordinary intellectual and social conference that brings together an amazing assortment of young minds from across India to engage in cultural exchange and gain first-hand experience of negotiating processes by playing the role of diplomats for a period of two days.
KLESLCMUN will provide students & young professionals with the opportunity to improve their knowledge and awareness of the most relevant international issues and contribute to advance feasible and innovative proposals for action.
Our experienced enthusiastic executive team is working hard to make this year’s conference an unforgettable one for our participants with engaging debates. We’ve got the best Bengaluru’s got to offer. You will not be disappointed!
10th & 11th November 2018
Committees and Agendas
- UNITED NATIONS SECURITY COUNCIL: Discussing the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty with reference to the JCPOA
- UNITED NATIONS GENERAL ASSEMBLY – SOCHUM: The Protection of Children with Focus on Child Prostitution and Sex Tourism
- UNITED NATIONS HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL: Assessing the human rights situation in Yemen
- ALL INDIA PARTY MEETING: Deliberating on the Nuances of Article-370 of the Indian Constitution and analysing the Constitutional validity of Article 35 A of the Indian Constitution with further focus on implementation of comprehensive strategy to solve the crisis in the State of Jammu and Kashmir
Click here to register online.
Best Delegate: Rs 3000
Honourable Delegate: Rs 2000
All participants shall get the certificate of participation.
- Sharan Rayaprol (Secretary General): 9880366211
- PR Department
- Shubhangi Tripathi: 8105695557
- Srishti Srivastav: 9619150934