Jurisperitus: The Law Journal (ISSN 2581-6349) is a non-annual peer-reviewed journal initiated with an aim to provide a platform to the masses of our country and re-iterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law.
This journal is an initiative by Legal Education and Awareness Foundation, a registered Non-Governmental Organization, which aims at providing legal education and awareness to all parts of the country beyond any social and economic barriers.
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS || VOLUME 1 ISSUE 2 IS NOW OPEN
Jurisperitus calls for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments.
Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
All submissions must be directed at email@example.com (cc) firstname.lastname@example.org.
The publication will be released on 15 October 2018.
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
NOTE: Kindly mention ‘Submission For V1 I2’ in subject line of the email and provide complete detail of author(s) with address in email text body.
The fee is to be paid after acceptance of Manuscript.
For LEAF Members:
₹999 for single authored manuscripts
Rs. 1250 for co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including author)
₹1199 for Single Authored manuscript
₹1499 for Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including author)
Please note: if only 1 author of the team is a member at LEAF, the team as a whole shall be deemed as that of non-members.
Account Holder’s Name: LEAF
Account No. – 677701010050022
IFSC Code: UBIN0567779
Bank & Branch: Union Bank of India, New Moti Bagh Branch
Authors will be provided
1. Hard copy of Certificate of Publication
2. Soft Copy of the Journal available at – Jurisperitus.co.in
Last Date Of Submission of full manuscript: 30th September 2018.
For any queries feel free to contact:
For official website, click here.