About the Organization
SFLC.in. is a not-for-profit legal services organization that brings together lawyers, policy analysts,technologists, and students to protect freedom in the digital world.
SFLC.in promotes innovation and open access to knowledge by helping developers make great Free and Open Source Software, protect privacy and civil liberties for citizens in the digital world by educating and providing free legal advice and help policy makers make informed and just decisions with the use and adoption of technology.
Number of Vacancy
New Delhi, India
Lawyers who have a keen interest in civil liberties, intellectual property rights law and technology laws and who have a desire to defend the digital freedom of citizens may apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Drafting writ petitions;
• Legal analysis of policies and legislations in the area of Information Technology law, Copyright law, Patent law and Internet Governance;
• Writing articles and blog posts on issues such as privacy, data protection, cyber security, freedom of speech and expression;
• Represent the organization at conferences and meetings (domestic or international).
Job Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law;
• Excellent written and oral communication; and Good presentation skills
Will be commensurate with experience and will be at par with industry standards.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their applications with a cover letter, statement of intent, resume and two writing samples in free document format (.pdf or .odt) to email@example.com with a subject line – “Application for Junior Counsel”
Last date of accepting application is October 30, 2017
Ms. Mamta Varma, Business Manager, SFLC.in at the address given below:
K-9 Second Floor, Birbal Road, Jangpura Extension, New Delhi-110014
Phone- +91-11-43587126 /43502878