Only 40 best applications would be selected for the course! Applications are open for all college students and young professionals.
Dates of the respective programs:
Delhi: 17 & 18 November, 2018
Pune: 16 – 18 November, 2018.
Chennai: 24 & 25 November, 2018
Bangalore: 23 -25 November, 2018
How to apply?
Apply online on this page.
Rs 3000, which shall cover food and course materials for the entire duration of the program.
Deadline: 4 November, 2018.
Goals of ìpolicy
- To create a fun, open, and respectful environment where everyone is encouraged to think critically about social, economic, and political issues.
- To evoke in participants a passionate inquiry into their own values and role in creating a good society.
- To equip participants with fundamental concepts of political economy and sound public policy to enable them understand the root cause of current challenges and effectively advocate for policy solutions through their current work and future professions.
- To plug participants into a global network of opportunities to propel their intellectual growth, make personal connections and access resources to help them advance their vision of a free society.
Why should you attend?
- Get to the root cause of problems: You’ll learn fundamental concepts of political economy and sound public policy to understand the root cause of current challenges
- Join a fun, open and respectful environment: You’ll be a part of games, dialogues and lectures in a fun and respectful environment that is conducive to critical thinking about social and economic issues
- Be a part of CCS’ alumni network: Centre for Civil Society has over 7,000 alumni, and our network is a source of opportunities for intellectual and professional growth
We have conducted this same program across premier institutions in India like ISB Hyderabad, FMS Delhi, NLS Bangalore, IIM Kozhikode, IIT Delhi, IIT Madras, IIT Bombay, Delhi School of Economicsand many more.
For details, visit the official website given here.