About Ikigai Law
Ikigai Law is a dynamic law & policy firm specializing in advising early-stage ventures and emerging technology business. Some of the niche practice areas developed by the firm include aerospace, crypto assets, data protection and privacy, and new-tech policy, among others.
Number of Interns
6 (six) positions for each month.
Nature of Work
The interns will perform research and drafting work on diverse legal and policy related issues.
Eligibility and application procedure
- Interested law students in the 3rd year of the three-year law course, and 3rd to 5th year of the five-year law course may send in their cover letter (in the email) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Internship: [*] August – [*] September 2018“.
- The cover letter shall no longer than 300 words, and shall address the following points: (a) reason for the applicant’s interest in interning at Ikigai Law; and (b) area of interest of the applicant based on Ikigai Law’s areas of expertise. The resume of the applicant shall be of, at most, 2 (two) pages.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis till 1st of August, 2018 for applicants for the month of September and 1st September, 2018 for applicants for the months of October and November.
- The minimum period of internship is 4 (four) weeks.
- Please note that the office timings are from 10.30 a.m to 8.30 p.m. The 2nd, 4th and 5th Saturdays of the month are working.
- Currently, no stipend is being offered to the interns for completing the internship programme.
- Please inform in your application if you require any leaves during the period of internship. Any request for leaves post confirmation of internship shall not be accepted.
This post was first published on:
13 Jul 2018