Call for Applications
Expertily.com are looking for a content writing intern for a virtual/work from home internship.
Looking for someone who understands the relevance of content and how to use it to benefit readers.
We are a legal tech startup working and building a platform to streamline the legal ecosystem in the world.
Number of positions:
Main things you will be involved in:
1. Handling one of the core pillars of our company- content.
2. Content generation, curation and strategy.
3. Work with the content team and develop and execute weekly content goals.
4. Superb writing skills with ability to change the tone from witty to serious and vice-versa.
We’re looking for
1. Someone who can take complex legal topics and explain them in simple english.
2. Prior experience in blog writing. (This will be great)
4. Ability to learn and absorb quickly.
5. Ability to come up with ideas to write on.
Law Student in 3rd, 4th or 5th Year of Law school.
Good Command over English.
Note: This is a work from home internship and you will not have to come to office for this. You may visit us if you want though.
Good things about us
We are a small team of entrepreneurs who treat each other equally. We are all about hard work, fun and exchange of knowledge.
We don’t want interns. We want teammates.
Things some people don’t like about us:
We don’t entertain nonsense.
We don’t like Salman Khan.
How to Apply
There are two ways
Step 1: Log on to Twitter
Step 2: Look for twitter.com/expertily
Step 3: In one tweet tell us why should you be the content head with us. Oh, also make sure you use the #SimplyLawsome at the end of the tweet.
you can follow the herd and send your writing samples and CVs at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org