Firm Name: White Code Legal
White Code Legal is an International Legal & Tax consulting, outsourcing and affiliation firm catering to individuals and enterprises. White Code Legal provides an ease of dependency and access with tailor made services in all practice areas.
Internship cum Job Opportunity
We are looking for applications for “The Internship cum Job Opportunity Programme 2018-19 from freshers for the position Client Relationship Associate/Attorney.
- The candidate will be selected through telephonic interview and further by face to face interview.
- The selected candidate will undergo two months of Internship (unpaid).
- After two months a written test would be conducted which will consist of objective type of questions.
- Based on the performance of the two months Internship and written test the candidate will be considered to be employed in the firm with
- Students who have completed 5 or 3 years LL.B (preferably BA.LLB/MBL/MBA.LLB course are eligible to apply
- Students pursuing LL.M Course.
Subject Knowledge Expectation:
- Sound knowledge on Companies Act , Corporate Laws.
- In Depth Knowledge in Intellectual Property Laws.
- Secretarial compliances of Registrar of Companies.
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs Matters.
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act.
- Excellent Drafting skills.
- Leadership and self motivation Qualities
The candidate will be responsible for the following tasks :
- Non Litigation process
- IPR Filing
- Drafting and Vetting of contracts, Agreements, notices etc
- Client Visits/Client Interviews
- Legal Audits.
Salary: As per industry standards.
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Designation: Client Relationship Associate/Attorney
No. of Positions: 4
How to Apply? Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Applications invited from Bangalore Candidates who are situated 10-15 kms around Sahakar Nagar, Bangalore. Two Wheeler and Laptop is a must for the candidate.
Contact: 9741247247 (9.00 am to 7.00 pm Monday to Saturday).