LexIngenious is a corporate legal advisory and documentation practice established with the aim of enabling progress by finding practical and efficient legal solutions. We are inviting applications for summer internship for a period of 2-3 months between April-July 2018.
Statement of Requirement
We require an innovation-driven, hard working, stellar law graduate or a student currently pursuing a degree in law.
- Conducting legal research and drafting research notes.
- Reviewing documents and assisting in conducting due diligence.
- Assisting in drafting and executing documents, making applications for incorporation, statutory registrations, permits, including trademark, copyright, tax exemption, start-up registration and FCRA.
- Drafting and filing RTI applications with appropriate government authorities on various corporate law matters, including filing follow-on correspondence and coordination.
- Out stationed students may be provided with allowance.
- Exposure to various aspects of managing, growing and developing a corporate legal practice.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Current graduates from/ enrolled in a degree in law
- Basic knowledge of corporate law, intellectual property rights, contracts and information technology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows, Gmail, Dropbox and Skype
- Fluency in written and spoken English, including the ability to type in English
- Minimum commitment of 4 weeks
- Strong personal integrity and ethical standards
Interested candidates may apply here at the earliest or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: LexIngenious, 3rd Floor, Kushal House, 39, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019