Chambers of Mr. Satyajit A Desai Adv and Mrs Anagha S Desai AOR
[Advocates at Supreme Court of India]
About the Office
We are a team of Lawyers who have an exclusive practice at the Supreme Court of India.
302, Tower No. 3, Supreme Enclave, Mayur Vihar Phase– 1, Delhi – 110091
Law students of 4th and 5th year in a five year law program.
Law students of 2nd and 3rd year a three year law program.
- Interns will be required to do exhaustive research for statutes and case laws, drafting and communicating with clients.
- Interns will get an opportunity of attending court proceedings at the Supreme Court, client meetings and even attend briefings with Senior Advocates of the Supreme Court (based on the kind of opportunity).
- Great opportunity for students, who wish to learn the nitty-gritty of litigation at the Supreme Court.
- Knowledge of online legal research resources.
- Good communications and analytical skills
- Strong research aptitude will be desired
4- 8 Weeks
How to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.