Disha Law College, a premier Law College in Raipur is organizing a National Essay Writing Competition 2018 on the following themes:
- Protection of Environment through Biodiversity Act
- Role of Forensic Psychology in Prison Rehabilitation
The Competition is open to the students who are pursuing their 5/ 3 Year LLB Course / LL.M. / M.Phil./ Ph.D./ or any other Undergraduate or Master courses (other than Law) in any university in India.
Only original essays will be considered for the competition.
No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for
publication or a contest elsewhere.
Moreover, any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay.
₹100/- (online Payment to AC no 20691131000836, IFSC CODE NO. ORBC0102069).
Guidelines for Submission
- The essay must be written in English.
- Only one submission is allowed per author/co-author.
- The submission shall consist of an abstract, essay and bibliography.
- The essay should not be more than 2000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Footnotes must conform to authoritative standard rules of legal citation.
- The Participants are required to scan a copy of the Bonafide Certificate or an Identity card duly issued by their respective Law School/ University to the mail ID along with the essay.
- Full name, Current year of study, Phone Number and E-mail Id of the author
- Name, Phone number and address of the Law School/ University
- 1st Prize: Cash Prize of ₹5000/-
- 2nd Prize: Cash Prize of ₹3000/-
- 3rd Prize: Cash Prize of ₹1000/-
All the participants shall be awarded E-Certificate of Participation.
Students interested to participate in the competition are required to submit a soft copy of their completed essay and the money transfer details on or before DATE 15.09.2018 at
email – email@example.com
Hard copy submissions on following address:
DISHA LAW COLLEGE.Satya Vihar
Vidhansabha-Chandrakhuri Marg , Ahead of Gyanganga School, Raipur. (C.G.)
Pin. code – 492101
All participants should strictly abide by the guidelines. Any deviance shall lead to
Organizing committee members
URVASHI AGRAWAL 9926164431 firstname.lastname@example.org
DISHA SHARMA 9407152026 email@example.com
PRASHANT KUMAR 7903661235 firstname.lastname@example.org
SUJAYA ROUTRAY 7697600512 email@example.com
TEENA SUNDARBANSHI 9975465068 firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMITA BHATTACHARYA 8889912079 email@example.com