15 December – 15 January (30 Days)
CCS Academy, Centre for Civil Society, New Delhi
MOOC on Education Policy
Flexible and Task Oriented (In Office as well as Work from Home)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research and Literature Review in the domain of Education Policy.
- Content Development on the specified topics and as per learning outcomes.
- Developing Interactive and engaging assignments and exercises.
- Any Undergraduate or Postgraduate Student having interest in Law, Public Policy and Education Research.
- Research Experience in the area of Public Policy and Social Sciences.
- The intern should have some prior research writing experience.
- The intern should preferably be in his/her final or penultimate year of graduation or in the first year of post graduation.
- It is unpaid and voluntary engagement.
- Internship Certificate acknowledging the tasks completed.
- Recommendation Letter on the basis of quality of work.
- Credit accorded for the Research Work Done.
Applications can be submitted through email at email@example.com with CV and Research Writing samples.
For further queries, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.