SCHOOL OF LAW, SHARDA UNIVERSITY, is pleased to announce a National Seminar on INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS : ISSUES AND CHALLENGES, to be held on 19.01.2018.
Professor (Dr.) Upendra Baxi, will be the Chief Guest on this occassion. Prof. Alka Chawla and Prof. Chimni, would be the guests of honour.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Quality research papers, including field studies, from scholars, researchers, bar & bench, teachers, civil societies, and students are invited. One co-author is permitted. Research papers, for inclusion in the seminar proceedings, shall be subject to the approval of Editorial Board. All research papers shall be subject to the scrutiny of anti-plagiarism software.
GUIDELINES FOR CONFERENCE PAPER
The research paper should apply research skills and use of appropriate research methodology. The research paper should be thematic. It should have proper research questions and should also reflect the findings.
The research paper should not be more than 6000 words. It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1″ margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word application.
Please conform to OSCOLA for referencing content. Endnotes are not allowed. At the end of the paper, there should be a brief profile of the author with his/her affiliation, qualification, E-mail ID & contact number.
Abstract Submission: 30 November 2017
Approved Abstract notification: 10 December 2017
Submission of registration form & fee: 15 December 2017
Submission of complete papers: 10 January 2018.
- Intellectual Property And Innovative Policy
- Intellectual Property And Competition Law
- Importance Of Intellectual Property Law
- Intellectual Property Rights For Sustainable Growth
- Intellectual Property in Information Technology Sector
- Intellectual Property in Pharmaceutical Sector
- For Students : Rs. 500 (Single authorship)
- For Students : Rs. 700 (Dual authorship)
- For Faculties and practitioners : Rs. 1000 (Single authorship)
- For Faculties and practitioners : Rs. 1500(Dual authorship)
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
Payment can be done in cash, through Demand Draft and NEFT :
Name of Account Holder : SHARDA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW
Account Number: 91201003470544
IFSC CODE : UTIB0000624
Bank Name and Address : AXIS BANK Ltd., Alpha Commercial Belt, Greater Noida
Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “Sharda University, School of Law” payable at
The abstract & research paper may be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org along with cc to conveners at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles received after the stipulated deadline will not be entertained for participation in the conference.
For Further Enquiry, please contact:
Seminar Organizing Committee:
- Ms. Neha Tripathi, Convener , +91-9165433068
- Ms. Saubhagya Bhadkaria, Convener, +91-8319893565.