Volume 4 Issue 1
2nd January, 2018
The Journal attempts to initiate and foster academic dialogue concerning the subject of Administrative Law and Constitutional Law keeping in mind a global perspective.
All submitted manuscripts shall be original. Any form of plagiarism would lead to immediate rejection of the submission.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously.
Once a manuscript has been selected for publication or has been published in the Journal, the author(s) must seek permission from the Editorial Board before publishing it elsewhere.
Such permission may or may not be granted at the discretion of the Editorial Board.
The author(s) must inform the Editorial Board if the manuscript has also been submitted to another journal, website or forum. The Editorial Board must be notified immediately if an offer for publication from another journal, website or forum is accepted by the author(s).
Solicited submissions are guaranteed a right of publication in the Journal subject to quality and content review by the Editorial Board.
In relation to all disputes, the decision of the Editor-in-Chief shall be final.
1. Each manuscript may have up to two authors.
2. In case of joint authorship, the author from whom a submission is solicited by the Editorial Board shall intimate the Board of the name, credentials and contact details of the intended co-author.
2.2. Citations and References
1. All relevant sources shall be duly acknowledged as footnotes.
2. The text and citation styles shall conform to the rules prescribed in The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation(20th edition).
1. Abstract: The manuscript must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 350 words.
2. Word Limit: Please note that the word limit would be considered excluding the footnotes, except in cases where speaking footnotes are used.
Articles – Not exceeding 6000 (six thousand) words
Notes – Not exceeding 4000 (four thousand) words.
Case Comment – Not exceeding 3000 (three thousand) words.
3. Citations: Citations shall be made in consonance with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition).
4. Formatting specifications: The manuscript must be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 with 1.5 Line Spacing.
5. Language: The Journal shall follow British English. While authors are required to adhere to the prescribed word limits, departures from the same will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
6. Last date for submission: 11:59 p.m. on 2nd January, 2018.
1. The Author/s are required to email the manuscript to email@example.com
2. The manuscript may be mailed in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
3. The subject of the mail must clearly mention, for e.g. ‘Submission for CALQ_Volume 4.1’.
4. The mail must be addressed to the ‘Board of Editors’ providing the name of the author/s with the name of the institution affiliated to and the contact details in the body of the mail.
5. A mail confirming the receipt of the manuscript and subsequently its acceptance for publication would be duly conveyed to the author/s through the email id used by the author/s for correspondence.
6. The Journal also accepts submissions on a rolling basis.
1. Authors shall be informed of the status of their manuscripts as it passes through each stage of review.
2. The Journal follows a comprehensive double-blind review procedure.
3. The Editorial Board retains complete discretion over the acceptance/rejection of manuscripts. Reasons for rejection will be provided by the Editorial Board if requested by the author(s).
4. The Journal reserves the right to request copies of any resources or authorities cited in the manuscript.
Upon offer of publication of a manuscript by the Journal, authors shall communicate to the Editorial Board their acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. The work shall become the property of the Journal.
2. Permission for subsequent publication and/or creating derivative works must be obtained from the Editorial Board.
All correspondence must be via e-mail, and should be addressed to the Managing Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click HERE.
This post was first published on: October 28, 2017