About the Blog
The Indian Review of Corporate and Commercial Laws (IRCCL) is a blog that publishes articles on current issues relating to corporate law, dispute resolution, antitrust, taxation, insolvency law, and trade law.
The aim of the blog is to create a writing community, consisting of students, research scholars and practitioners, so as to generate debate and discussion in the aforesaid areas. This is the latest endeavour of the founder-editors, who have successfully established another corporate law blog for their alma mater, National Law Institute University, Bhopal.
The link to IRCCL is here.
The articles selected for publication by the editorial team are closely checked by the Board of Advisors of IRCCL, comprising of Mr. Amarjit Singh Chandhiok (Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India; former Additional Solicitor General of India), Mr. Tom Valenti (conflict resolution specialist), Mr. Sumant Batra (Managing Partner, Kesar Dass B. & Associates), Ms. Debashri Sarkar (Assistant Professor, National Law Institute University, Bhopal), Mr. Sourabh Bhattacharya (Principal Associate, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas), and Mr. Jay Chheda (Senior Associate, Lakshmikumaran and Sridharan).
Authors wishing to contribute their work to IRCCL should ensure that their submission conforms to the following guidelines:
- The article should address current and pertinent issues in any of the following areas:
- corporate law;
- dispute resolution law;
- competition/antitrust law;
- insolvency law;
- trade law; or
- law of taxation.
- The article should not exceed 1,500 words.
- Should the article use any material as a reference, an appropriate link should be provided therefor in the main text itself. Footnotes, which should follow a uniform mode of citation, could be used only if such form of referencing is not possible.
- The content should be original and unpublished.
- IRCCL prefers articles which are analytical in nature.
Submissions may be made via email to the IRCCL team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
IRCCL accepts submissions on a rolling basis and, therefore, there is no deadline for the same. Authors shall be communicated about the status of their submission in 4-5 working days.
Clarifications, if any, may be sought from any of the following members of IRCCL:
- Deeksha Malik (Founder-Editor): +91 9399470463
- Geetanjali R Kamat (Founder-Editor): +91 9479982417
- Shashank Chaddha (Founder-Editor): +91 8109221060
- Ankit Gupta (Secretary): +91 8860441378