- Release of Moot Proposition: November 01, 2018
- Last Day to Register Online:
December 01, 2018December 10, 2018.
- Last Day to Seek Clarification: December 05, 2018
- Release of Clarifications: December 06, 2018
- Release of Contact Details of Volunteers: December 20, 2018
- Last Date to Submit Memorials (E-mail): December 26, 2018
- Last Date to Submit Memorials (With Penalty): December 30, 2018
- Inaugural Session & Draw of Lots: January 04, 2019
- Preliminary Rounds: January 05, 2019
- Final Rounds followed by Valedictory Session: January 06, 2019
Awards and Prizes
Winning Team: The winning team of the final rounds which will be held on January 06th, 2019 will win the prize amount of INR 45,000/- along with trophy & certificates.
Runners-up Team: The team which contested against the winning team in the final rounds will win the prize amount of INR 30,000/- along with trophy & certificates.
Best Memorial: The Memorials, which secure the highest marks based upon the cumulative marks of both the Memorials submitted, shall be adjudged as the “Best Memorial” and will win the prize amount of INR 10,000/- along with trophy & certificates.
Best Researcher: The researcher securing highest marks in the researcher’s test will be adjudged as the “Best Researcher” and will win the prize amount of INR 5,000/- along with trophy & certificates.
Best Student Advocate: The speaker securing the highest marks based upon the cumulative marks of the Preliminary Rounds of the Competition will be adjudged as the “Best Student Advocate” and will win the prize amount of INR 5,000/- along with trophy & certificates.
All the participants will get a 06 months subscription of RostrumLegal Infinity worth Rs. 8950 Each.
Phone: +91 8223988007
How to Reach:
From Kolkata, Shantiniketan is 163 kms.
By Rail: By train from Howrah Railway Station [HWH] to Bolpur Railway Station [BHP]. Santiniketan is 2 kms from Bolpur Railway Station.
By Road: By road it is 163 km from Kolkata. Direct bus services are available from all major bus stops in Kolkata.
Official website: Click here.
Moot proposition: Click here
Rules: Click here
Registration: Click here
Competition Schedule: Click here
Lawctopus is proud to be a media partner for this event.