Call for Applications
Applications are invited for Internship/Associate position with our law office in Jaipur for the High Court and the Trial Court ( including consumer forums & other judicial & quasi-judicial fora) teams.
Minimum Qualification for the Associate position
- Applicants must preferably be Law graduates with 0-2 years experience or Final Year students from reputed law schools and universities.
- Applicants must possess a minimum cumulative internship experience of 6-8 months.
- Applicants must possess prior drafting experience.
- An aggregate of 55 % and above (or equivalent grade under the points scheme as the case may be).
Note :Applicants from Jaipur will be given preference.
Minimum Qualification for the Internship position
- 4th and 5th year students shall be given preference.
- Prior internship experience with reputed law firms and law offices.
Note:Applicants from Jaipur will be given preference.
Associates: As per prevailing industry standards.
Internship: Performance based.
Applicants are required to Submit their CV/Resume along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of the publication of this advertisement.
We encourage you to apply as early as possible as the positions are to be closed on an urgent basis.
For any further information in this regard, applicants may visit the firm’s website at www.asmlawchambers.com.