Advertise Products, Services, Courses: Reach-out to Law Students in India
In case you have a course, a produce or a service for law students in India, the best way to advertise & market that is via Lawctopus!
Law student/law school events like call for papers, moot courts, essay competitions etc. are published on Lawctopus free of cost.
We proudly and conclusively stake a claim to being the most popular and trusted website for law students in India.
Here are our stats:
- Unique visitors (monthly): 200,000 [Two lakh plus]
- Page views (monthly): 200,000,0+ [Twenty lakh plus]
- Facebook fans: 44,000+ (growing by 15-30 a day)
- Email subscribers: 30,000+ (growing by 15-30 a day)
- College Managers: 121 law colleges
Our content (internship experiences, legal opportunities, law career advice) exclusively caters to law students thus making Lawctopus.com a frequently visited space.
Here are a few easy ways in which you can advertise on Lawctopus:
- Banner ads: Top banner, side banner ads
- Sponsored posts
- Social media campaigns on Facebook
- Referral based campaigns
Lawctopus has campus recruits (student administrators, marketeers and journalists) spread across 121 law colleges in India.
Lawctopus’ campus recruits act as an easy contact point for physical advertising and marketing in the college. The campus recruits can help advertisers in the following ways:
- Ensure college focussed word-of-mouth publicity
- Put-up notices/banners in oft-frequented areas in the college
- Distribute pamphlets/brochures etc. to the college’s students
- Assist you in reaching out to the college’s administration
The costs for engaging a college manager are extra.
We can of course create bespoke marketing/advertising plans, depending on your needs. Discounts, in case you want to advertise for 3 months or more too are available.
In case you are interested in advertising with us, please email us at email@example.com or call +91 9711850703.
We become media/publicity partners for events like moot court competitions, fests, essay competitions, conferences, seminars, workshops, quizzes, MUNs, law journals etc.