About the Institution
Established in 2001, USLLS’s objective is to run Five Year Integrated Professional Law Course and to serve as an institution of advanced legal studies.
About the Event
University School of Law and Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi is pleased to announce the 6th edition of Indraprastha National Moot Court Competition, 2018 from 23rd February 2018 (Friday) to 25th February 2018 (Sunday).
University School of Law and Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector 16-C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078.
The Moot Proposition is based on Criminal Law.
All ‘bona fide’ students pursuing a 3 or a 5 year law course across the country from the institutions recognized by the Bar Council of India are invited to participate.
All the participating teams shall post the hard copy of the registration form duly filed along with a demand draft of Rs 5000/-, drawn in favor of “Registrar, GGSIPU”, payable at New Delhi by 22nd December, 2017 (1700 hrs) to:
Dr. Upma Gautam (Moot Court Convenor),
University School of Law & Legal Studies,
GGS Indraprastha University, Sec-16-C, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110078
All the participating teams shall also confirm their participation by sending an email to email@example.com along with the soft copy of demand draft by 22nd December, 2017 (1700 hrs).
- Release of Moot Proposition: 9th November, 2017.
- Last Date for submission of registration form along with demand draft (Soft Copy & Hard Copy): 22nd December, 2017 (1700 hrs).
- Last Date for memorial submission (Soft Copy & Hard Copy): 22nd January, 2018 (1700 hrs).
- Last Date for memorial submission (with negative marking): 29th January, 2018 (1700 hrs).
- 6th Indraprastha National Moot Court Competition, 2018: 23rd-25th February, 2018.
In case of any queries or clarifications regarding the competition, the teams may contact:
- Dr. Upma Gautam, Moot Court Convenor: +91-9899053039
- Mr. Harmeet Grover, Student Convenor: +91-8800184922
- Mr. Rejoy Basu, Student Co-Convenor: +91-8826607694
Or mail their queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post was first published on:
16 Nov 2017